1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personal information you provide to us
Information automatically collected
- Usage logs and data. Log and usage data is information relating to service, diagnostics, usage and performance that our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings, and information about your activity on the Website (such as date/time stamps associated with your use, pages and files displayed, searches and other actions you take such as the features you use), information about device events (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called “crashdumps”) and hardware settings).
- Device data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other devices that you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, device data may include information such as IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, ISP hardware model and / or operator of mobile telephony, operating system and information system configuration.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Comment on the contents
Commenting services allow Users to formulate and make public their comments regarding the content of this Website.
Users, depending on the settings decided by the Owner, can also leave comments anonymously. If there is an email among the Personal Data released by the User, this could be used to send notifications of comments regarding the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their comments.
In the event that a comment service provided by third parties is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the comment service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which the comment service is installed. .
Comment system managed directly (this Website)
This Website has its own content commenting system.
Personal Data processed: surname; Cookie; Usage data; e-mail; first name; telephone number; website; username.
Registration of a new user
Registration form (this Website)
The User, by filling in the registration form with his own data, consents to their use to create or modify his account, respond to requests for information, credentials, or any other information indicated by the form header.
Personal Data processed: first name; last name; e-mail; account name.
Contact the user
Contact form (this Website)
By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal Data processed: first name; last name; e-mail; telephone number.
This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Website, potentially containing Users’ Personal Data, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.
Akismet (Automattic Inc.)
Akismet is a SPAM protection service provided by Automattic Inc.
Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, depending on the location this Website is accessed from.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- To facilitate the account creation and login process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you have allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate the account creation and login process. for the execution of the contract.
- To publish testimonials. We post testimonials on our Website which may contain personal information. Before posting a testimony, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimony. If you wish to update or delete your testimony, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name, location of the testimony and contact information.
- Ask for feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you regarding your use of our Website.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purpose of managing our account and keeping it functional.
- To send you administrative information. We may use your personal information to send you information about products, services and new features and / or information about changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To protect our services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for monitoring and fraud prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent damage. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and / or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you submit to us for our own marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, by signing up for marketing or by otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time (see “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to fulfill our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a contract: where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to meet the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, government requests, a legal process, a court order or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential security threats to any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in we are involved in. More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with or during the negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
5. DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS?
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 18. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years old or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to that minor employee’s use of the Website. If we learn that personal information has been collected from users under the age of 18, we will deactivate your account and take reasonable steps to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of data that we may have collected from minors under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
If you have any questions or comments about your privacy rights, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to your account settings and update your user account.
- Go to your account settings and update your preferences.
10. COMMANDS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FUNCTIONS
11. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet protocol address, email address and account name
B. Categories of Personal Information Listed in the California Customer Registry Statute
Name, contact information, education, employment, work history, and financial information
C. Classification Features Protected Under Federal or California Law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online behaviour, interest data and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems and advertisements
G. Geolocation data
Location of the device
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Company contact details to provide you with our company-wide services, job title, work history and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary, for example, about an individual’s preferences and characteristics
- Get help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or competitions; is
- Facilitating the provision of our Services and to respond to your requests.
- if we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information we collect;
- the purposes for which the personal information collected is used;
- if we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we have sold or disclosed for commercial purposes;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information has been sold or disclosed for commercial purposes; is
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- you can object to the processing of your personal data
- you can request the correction of your personal data if they are incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to limit the processing of data
- you can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may refuse a request from an authorized agent who fails to present proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- you can request to opt-out of the future sale of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving a waiver request, we will act on the request as soon as possible, but no later than 15 days from the date the request is submitted.
12. DO WE UPDATE THIS NOTICE?
13. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
Avenida Ernesto Sarti, Local AB/2